What Sounds Best With MAC 3" Catback?

Cold Brew

Established Member
O/R X
O/R H
O/R Prochamber

Or obviously the onroad versions of all the above. Any sounds clips? Want something to go with my MAC to make it louder and deeper. Only thing im worried about is having drone at highway/interstate speeds.

Anybody care to chime in?

NateV8

Established Member
Mac 3" sounds great with UPR O/R X. I love that setup.:bowdown: :eek: :rockon:
It also sounds good with the Mac O/R H, I like it with an X more tho.

Lances03GT

Has a Cobra now
Established Member
I have a catted Magnaflow X pipe with a Mac CB on mine and it sound's amazing.Not too loud but I get more compliments than when I had the same X with Magnapacks on my GT.

Cold Brew

Established Member
NateV8 said:
Mac 3" sounds great with UPR O/R X. I love that setup.:bowdown: :eek: :rockon:
It also sounds good with the Mac O/R H, I like it with an X more tho.

Which is louder? Id rather have something that sounds badass if it is a little quieter

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Cold Brew said:
O/R X
O/R H
O/R Prochamber

Or obviously the onroad versions of all the above. Any sounds clips? Want something to go with my MAC to make it louder and deeper. Only thing im worried about is having drone at highway/interstate speeds.

Anybody care to chime in?

I got the BBK L/T's with matching O/R X-Pipe and it sounds RIDICULOUS, freakin love it

Cold Brew

Established Member
Will the O/R prochamber make it much louder than with the stock H? I've heard its kind of a muffler in a way. Will it drone worse at highway speeds?

Screamn03

Snake In The Weeds
Established Member
Here's a clip of a local KB car at the track with stock manifolds, UPR X (no cats), and the 3" MAC CB:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9gPXwM8Hbg

It's a pretty loud setup, louder than my car which has Bassani Mids, Bassani X (no cats), and a Borla CB, too much for my tastes on the street but does sound good at the track. Riding in the car and following him home from the track I can seriously say that it'd be way to loud for me to live with everyday.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Man, I wish I could get a video of my car for you. The Mac 3" and the Off-Road Prochamber is awesome!! I will never change the exhaust after this setup. It is quite loud but man, it's bad-ass!!

-Mike

Procharged03

Established Member
I had 3" MAC, and UPR Off-road X, and loved the way it sounds.
now I'm going with BBK LT's, with 3" H-Pipe.Can't wait to hear how it sounds:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread