What size tire?

Boostman1

Established Member
Hey guys i have a lowered 2005 Mustang with eibach suspension, the question is i need a way stickier tire than what i have. The wheels on the car are 20x9 front and 20x10.5 on back. I am wanting Drag radials for the car but don't know what size i should go with for clearance issues. The tire that is on the car right now is a 275/30/20. I want to get a wider tire but not taller so to speak. I can go a little taller but not much. the car is not a daily driver and i don't want to have to swap rims and tires all the time by buying another set of rims and tires. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post Boostman1.

All the 20" drag radials we offer are going to be taller in size when compared to your current tire size, with the shortest being 2" taller. What tire model are you currently driving on?

Last edited:

Boostman1

Established Member
Matt i have actually settled on getting the MT ET drag radials II in a P305/35R20 Those are the tires i want, do ya'll carry them?

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We do not carry M/T tires but we can special order a pair of ET Street Radial II tires for you. PM coming your way.

Users who are viewing this thread