What size tire will fit 17x10

S.C.

Established Member
Looking into getting a set of the O.E. design deep dish anniversary wheels, will a Eagle F1 315 35 17 fit a 17x10 rim with a 20mm offset ? What size spacer should you use ? Going on a 2003 silver 10th anniversary . I talked to O.E. said they would give me a good price on the rear set , though I have read on other treads they might not match for this price might have to try and see for myself. Any and all responses would be helpful !

Jroc

Established Member
Looking into getting a set of the O.E. design deep dish anniversary wheels, will a Eagle F1 315 35 17 fit a 17x10 rim with a 20mm offset ? What size spacer should you use ? Going on a 2003 silver 10th anniversary . I talked to O.E. said they would give me a good price on the rear set , though I have read on other treads they might not match for this price might have to try and see for myself. Any and all responses would be helpful !

I think they would fit. Are you talking about the GS-D3 tires? It seems many people like them, but one thing to take into accout is GY tire run wider than may others that are listed at the same size and they would probably bulge some. A 295 might be better for a 10" wide wheel.

S.C.

Established Member
Thank's ... after looking at the prices on GS D3's not sure if I want to pay more for one tire than two wheels. Might have to look at Nitto's or some other brand. By the way awesome Sonic with 18's !!!

f8lbite04svt

Established Member
I used to run a set of 315/35/R17 Goodyears on my 17x10s, they lasted no time. Loud as hell too, when they got worn down a bit. They will fit on the wheel good, but i dont exactly know what my offset is. I do have 1/2" spacers on the back, and low profile subframe bolts for clearance. Currenty I run the Nitto 555's, same size as I was running the goodyears, and I think they grip alot better. Only downside is that in extreme temperature changes, they tend to loose a little bit of pressure. Other than that, I highly recommend the Nitto's.

S.C.

Established Member
F8LBITE04SVT did you have to change the oem studs on the rear using the 1/2'' spacers? Do you have any pics of your setup.

Users who are viewing this thread