What size sockets for Billetflow pulley puller

whtsnake03

Established Member
I went to install my Billetflow pulley tonight but I don't have a big enough socket for the removal or the installer bolts on the Billetflow pulley tool. I'm bummed because it's now 9:30 and all the stores are closed. So now I have to wait until tomorrow to finish. :bash:

I did get the idlers on without any problems. :banana: :pepper:

Can anyone tell me what size sockets I will need so I can call around tomorrow morning to find them? Thanks in advance.

pvn1105

i believe the pulley installer tool is a 15/16" socket and wrench. The pulley puller nut will be bigger than that, i forgot what size exactly... i was in the same boat last weekend. DON'T FORGET TO USE THE WASHER ON THE PULLER TOOL, IT GOES BETWEEN THE SNOUT AND TOOL. follow the instructions on billetflow's website, it's more in depth than the one on this site's how-to forum. hope that helps

PIXER

Banned
Same thing just happened to me the other night. But I eneded up using channel locks to turn that huge nut. It worked, and no damage to the tool. :beer:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Channel Locks, for 10k of pressure to install that pullley....YIKES...lol...glad it worked out.....

rick

whtsnake03

Established Member
RickSvt said:
You need a 1 1/8 socket for the removal part. And a 15/16 socket and wrench for install.

Rick

Thany you sir! :beer:

I don't really want to resort to channel locks.

dougwg

Established Member
nikemason said:
What size socket to remove the bolt on the pulley snout holding the pulley on the supercharger?

10mm

Thanks for helping me out on my customer support guys! :beer:

I get busy sometimes and can't get to the boards to answer questions in a timely manure

Last edited:

PIXER

Banned
No, the question that this guy is asking, is not what size is the stock bolt "plug" But rather what size is the/what size socket do you need to use to attach to the end of you puller instal tool Doug

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
PIXER said:
No, the question that this guy is asking, is not what size is the stock bolt "plug" But rather what size is the/what size socket do you need to use to attach to the end of you puller instal tool Doug

RickSvt said:
You need a 1 1/8 socket for the removal part. And a 15/16 socket and wrench for install.

Rick

Rick answered the question...

Users who are viewing this thread