What side emblems for my application?...

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Hey gents,

So, as many of you know, I have a Terminated Bullitt with various other terminator accents, and now a Kenne Bell 2.2 with all supporting mods that I'm hoping for near 700rwhp.. :-D

With that being said, my car still has the Bullitt side emblems, and i'm not sure what to do with them...

On one hand, i've contemplated swapping them out for SOMETHING that will make the car a little more unique, I don't want to be considered a GT anymore, because my car is far from that. I've considered going with a Snake and painting it DHG because the car is called the Bullsnake by many locally, but I don't consider my car a cobra in any manner except for a few borrowed parts. Any recommendations? I've also thought about getting the Mach 1 pony and painting it black with DHG verticle stripes, or somehow making the SVT logo that's stock on the Terminators work.

Anywho, let me know what you think, or any ideas that you may have. :beer:

Dakota

DRAGUL

Established Member
^^ I agree with the sleeper look. Or just don't use any emblem. But I think there is a hole behind it.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I would keep the GT emblem for the sleeper look. But if you insist on changing I would probably get a 4.6 badge. Because the 4.6 badge fits for the stock motor or the cobra motor, so you're not lying. Let them figure it out the hard way.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
i would keep the gt emblem for the sleeper look. But if you insist on changing i would probably get a 4.6 badge. Because the 4.6 badge fits for the stock motor or the cobra motor, so you're not lying. Let them figure it out the hard way.

this!!

KJ Hoppus

Black2k3svt
Established Member
46-supercharged-emblem-black.jpg

GAME OVER
CLOSE THE THREAD
:banana:

Black 4.6 Supercharged Emblem at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

they have red too :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread