What should I get next?

THE_STIG

Established Member
I don't know what mod I should get next, I want to spend less than $500 because its all I can afford.

My current mods are:
H&R Springs
Bilstein Shocks/Struts
MM Caster Camber Plates
Steeda Strut Tower Brace
Steeda Tri-Ax
Bassani Axle-Backs
C&L Street Intake
Sequential Taillights

I am debating between CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, GT500 Wing, Steeda Underdrive pullies, 3.73 gears or Dual Beam HIDS.

Give me some ideas, can be anything. Don't want to do a mid-pipe just yet though. I am going to get wheels down the road because they are double my budget.

Oman_cobra

Established Member
it depends what you crave more at this moment, if i were you, ill go with performance as far as i can, then the looks, so i suggest, gears + pullies & tune.. but thats me,

NotQuik

Just a GT
Established Member
I'd personally save your money from UD pullies all together.

From your list above i'd go for the gears, hids, chinspoiler, then gt500 rear spoiler....that's just me.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I kind of want to get wheels spacers, my stock wheels sit in too far, anyone know about these things?

96supersnake

Established Member
^^ Yea , I got 275-40-18 on the Roush and they look pretty good! I think I am getting gears and tune next , myself!

CFCreations

Established Member
I had the MM caster/camber plates on my Fox Mustang... they work great but my only complaint was the noise they help make. I was thinking, a trick for you guys, of buying some cloth reinforced rubber, about 3/16" thick and making a gasket that goes between the strut tower and the bottom of the caster camber plates, to quiet the ride down some yet maintain the positive benefits of the plates.

Sorry to get kinda off topic.

Oman_cobra

Established Member
let me give you an idea how it'll look :)
3020953239_acc90819e9_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread