What should I expect to pay for spring,catback, and two tires install?

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
'03 Cobra: Steeda sport springs, Magnaflow catback, and two GS-D3s for the rear.

I have the springs and catback. I would purchase the tires from them since its a Gooyear place anyway.

For the install and cost of the tires I thought it might be around $1000 or less.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Less.

edit: nvm, I didnt notice you're paying for tires also. But then again it'll still probably be less.

hj16

Established Member
1K sounds a little high.... I think 800 would be more reasonable. Im guessing the tires total up to $500, a cat back takes 30minutes to install and springs take about 2hrs, so.....$750 sounds the best

Last edited:

Sapperstang

Established Member
How about doing it yourself? Springs and a catback are easy. Only thing that I would'nt do is the tires. I can't believe somebody would pay to have springs and a catback installed.

AzDropTop

Established Member
I just paid $60 bucks for my cat back install and I wouldn't pay more than 100. It only takes an hour or so. Not sure on Springs since my favorite person in the world Torqued did mine for me Saturday :)

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
I'm guessing on the price including the tires. I had another estimate a while ago on just the springs. they said $600 :eek:

They are really close to my house and they can get everything done at once. The convenience factor weighs in here as well.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
$250 for the springs. I just did mine myself though. It is pretty straight-forward and easy though.

Here's a good question: How much can you get the complete coilover kit installed for?

Users who are viewing this thread