What should I do?

donovanl1685

Established Member
So I bought some parts of a member on one off are other sites on the the 22 of Jan, When talking to him about the parts I was able to talk to him everyday and he would always respond. Now that he has had my money it is almost impossiable to get a hold of him, I have asked him if he shipped them or for a tracking #, It takes about a week for him to get back to me at a time, but on the 8th he said he already shipped them to me, well its now the 16th and still no parts still no tracking number, we were having problems with paypal so I payed with a MO. I sent him an email today saying if I dont get my parts or a tracking # by the 20th then I am going to pursue other options. So my question is what can I do if I dont get my parts? I live in FL he lives in NC. Thanks

donovanl1685

Established Member
To add to it just spoke to another member that the same guy is giving the run around to saying there shipped but no parts,but he was able to pay with paypal so he filed a report, what should I do since paypal wasnt working and I used a MO?

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
Should never buy stuff online using a MO. Which you have probably learned, unfortunately the shitty way..lotta scum bags out there.

You can PM the mods on the "other" site to help you out. Try to get his personal info and go from there. I'm guessing if you sent him a MO, you will have his name & addy. Also you may want to file a police report.

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
x2 ... get the address you sent the MO to, call that towns police office and talk to them. i never EVER buy with a mo, a few years ago i told my brother i could pick him up some lights off ebay, he gave me a MO, i sent it, BAM nothing came, no email or nothing. mf'ers

Users who are viewing this thread