What should I do next!?!

bechyni

Established Member
I'm kind of stuck and need some help in deciding what to do next with my 2012 GT. My current mods are P1SC2 kit on 5lbs of boost, ID1000s, VMP BAP, Boss 302 Intake Manifold, Kooks 1 7/8s LT headers, Lethal ORX, SLP Axleback, Steeda upper and lower control arms, and 3.73s. Got the car dyno tuned and made 591rwhp, reduced the timing some and am driving at roughly 575. My current plans include: 285 Nitto 555R, 10psi pulley, 3.31s, and a Big Red BOV. Is there anything else you all can think of that I could do besides building the engine/transmission? Open to all suggestions and advice!

bmyles

Established Member
You could do a aluminum drive shaft, I am using the dynotech and it's been good. A converter wouldn't hurt if it's a auto.

Last edited:

bechyni

Established Member
Yeah I've been looking around at the different one piece driveshafts available. It's a manual btw

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Awesome numbers!

That 285 555R is not enough tire... It will be like trying to go fast on a wet road :/

PC03GT

Established Member
You might want to do some lca relocation brackets, lowering springs, and panhard bar.

Last edited:

bechyni

Established Member
At the moment I'm not trying to go above 650 (considered the detonation point for stock block) but once the engine is built (a ways down the road) I had planned to do a real fuel system and run e-85. The BAP will do fine until I either build the engine or swap it for an aluminator.

bechyni

Established Member
Awesome numbers!

That 285 555R is not enough tire... It will be like trying to go fast on a wet road :/

Think I should look at the 305s? Reason I picked those out was a buddy has them on his Supra which makes around 570 and says the hook decent for him.

Users who are viewing this thread