what shifters are you guys running?

bullitt890

Established Member
i sat in a shelby gt the other day and i really didn't like the feel of it. very notchy, especially from 1-2. car was brand new though so :shrug:
any suggestions on which one to get for my 08?

SpectorV

Established Member
can anyone compare a pre 05 stock vs mgw vs an 05+ stock vs mgw~ i wonder how much of a difference they make on the new ones~ on the older ones it was a huge difference as the stock shifter is a foot tall~

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
Hurst Billet/Comp

DSC02339.jpg

DSC02284.jpg

Stang925

Established Member
there is nothing like the MGW man thats the one. thats the best one on the market at least from my prospective. you can change how short you want you throws to be pretty much anything.

05 GT

Established Member
Is there anything you can do to get the rear of the shifter to mount somehwere besides the body? I really don't like and its hard to hit gears when im standing on it. Im running the Hurst now and had hopes the miss shifts would go away.

Josh

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
The hurst is very notchy at first, then it breaks in a little (or I got used to it). I was always used to B&M super short throw shifters, but I love my hurst now and wouldn't trade it for the world.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Im a fan of notchy shifters, my dad has the hurst in his and I didnt think its nearly as notchy as my pro 5.0

Users who are viewing this thread