What rims?

SONICBOOST

Established Member
Just doing some research on what you guys think would look better on a 2004 Black Cobra or a 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra.....these are what i have narrowed it down to....

Deep Dish black bullitts
http://www.wholesale411.com/mattie323i/popup_image.php?pID=13745&

or the Chrome Y2k Cobra R motorsports.....
270Y2KMotorsportL.gif

I like them both the same and just cant make up my mind, let me know what you guys think

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Get some diapers first. Going from a WS6 to a terminator, you might shit your pants. ;-)

P.S. Chromies :coolman:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'd be crying if I bought a new car with only 170hp :sleeping:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Well, aren't we special :p

Bro, I'm a kid in college. WTF do you expect me to drive? But I'll be damned if I'm 33 and driving an econocar eggmobile. :burn:

Congrats on the car. You should get some diapers, too. :D

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Well, aren't we special :p

Bro, I'm a kid in college. WTF do you expect me to drive? But I'll be damned if I'm 33 and driving an econocar eggmobile. :burn:

Congrats on the car. You should get some diapers, too. :D

heh, I sold both my stangs to avoid spending 15k in mods on one and still end up dumping it for an 05, so I stroked a check for this to keep me occupied without buying outside Ford. I was going to buy an L but I got busted for doing 90 over and figured it would be easier to hide in traffic while that mess boiled over($5000 tickets suck btw).;-) So car 27 is Mustang #6 to hold me over untill 07.

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
90 over?! As in (for example) 155 in a 65?! :eek:

Wow, sounds like they all had a turn and didn't even use Vasoline! :cryying:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
It got reduced, and no jail time, but it wasn't pretty:eek: Only took about 8 trips to court before the deal sounded good. It was a 55 mph zone. I had two weeks left on my suspension recently and got caught goin 75 in a 40, THAT one needed diapers. The cop let me go, he was in the market for a new Explorer(can you say Wedgewood blue Eddie Bauer with DVD at 900 under invoice?-I knew you could) :coolman: Between that and the time I passed a state trooper driving in the right lane in front of a rig while bouncing off the rev limiter at 158 in my RXTT years ago were the two luckiest days I've ever had. It was kind of funny seeing flashing lights for only 3 seconds or so though. The painted lines on the road just go by SO DAMN slow at the speed limit. :beer:

(disclaimer: this thread is only intended for entertainment purposes only, and by no means reflects the acutal driving habits of this poster. Any relation by name(s) in this post to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental):p

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Damn, sounds like you could use a lawyer in the family. :uh oh:

Well, since you didn't learn your lesson the first time ( :lol1: ), let's hope you've learned it by now. :beer:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
Did you know, that other then wind noise, the Focus SVT actually drives pretty nicely at 140?

Better than the SVT Contours?

BTW, don't see how the new Mustang drives at 140, ok? :)

Users who are viewing this thread