What rims should I get

SJ_Cobra

Established Member
I got a two tone cobra black on top and silver on bottom dont know what rims I should go with I have 3 in mind. CCW classic black ones.CCW sp500, or Niche Venice black with a chrome lip. what does every one think I should go with. or does any one have any ideas! thanks

black 10th vert

Established Member
I would go with the Niche Venice black with stainless lip. I went through this exercise myself recently, and settled on the Venice wheels in all chrome, since my car is solid black. I though very seriously about the black centered ones, but the more pics I studied of black cars, the more I found myself leaning to all chrome. I don't have them on yet, though, because I need to get spacers, and change out the protruding subframe bolt for proper clearance first.

black 10th vert

Established Member
SJ, if you are asking me, they look better than I was expecting. I haven't bolted them on yet, but when I get the spacers, I'll post some pics. What I found that was kind of weird is that they have valve stems on the front, and rear of the rims (just on the 10.5" width rears). I have never seen that before, and I'm not sure what the purpose is?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread