what r they worth

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
there is a guy at my job saleing his oem 00 cobra r wheels the 18x9.5 all 4 the same off set,chrome. two of them have small rash from a drive thru curb has 275-35-18 falkin tires with one tire with the inside shoulder wore a little... wheels and tires have less the 10k miles on them no burn outs ect how ever they r 8-9 years old he says he has all receipts totaling to 2500$ ect... he wants 1500 but i told him thats not happening .... from me any way. how ever i dont want to slap the guy either.... your thoughts ect... how wide of a dr can i put on that rim

klean4.6

Established Member
Personally not a fan of those rims but with that aside. The tires are probably dry rotted based on age. You can't run more than a 275 without SLA in the front. The rear can hold a 295 depending on the tires. I wouldn't pay more than 800 with new tires much less 9 year old tires. Hopefully I'm not too harsh.

Zemedici

Established Member
Take the tires off as they're useless, I wouldnt pay over 750/800 for them if they were MINT, as that's about the running price for cheaper aftermarket wheels.

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
Yeah he has receipts for 2500 and wants 1500 but said cause we r friends he will do 1000 I have oem chrome cobras now with good tires and 315 out back.... Just thought if it was a good deal I could up size a inch and part with mine for a wash and a slight different look

Users who are viewing this thread