What psi on Dr's to wear out even

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Just got my nittos Dr's yesterday 305/45/18 and was wondering what psi should they be at to wear them out even.I don't do much driving only average about 3000 miles a year.What should I run them at all the time and at the track?They had my tire pressure at 32 when I left discount tires :dw:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
when running 315 nitto dr's I kept them at 26-28 .,., not a track car, so no idea about psi there :thumbsup:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I got tired of dropping and raising the pressure whenever I needed them for a little "street action," so I left them at 18 psi all the time. They wore evenly with no problems.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Thanks for the input I currently have them at 19psi and was wondering if that was too low for street use.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Thanks for the input I currently have them at 19psi and was wondering if that was too low for street use.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member

Scott has been running his @ 18 PSI for a long time. I ran 18 PSI on my daily driven white truck as well. This reminds me I need to drop the pressure in my tires.

The way I see it is if you can run 18 - 20 PSI at the track running speeds in excess of 120 MPH i think 19 PSI on the street will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread