What plugs do you run?

Bite u

Established Member
Just swapped the car from the little 75 shot to a paxton novi 1000.. just curious what type of plugs you blower guys r running? 1 step or 2 steps colder? It's just a full bolt on b head car with a 8 lb pulley on it. Right now the car is running some br6ef's

Mike Dj

Established Member
I run the NGK TR8s it has a non projected tip unlike the TR6 which has a projected tip. The TR8 is a great plug for blown apps and even nitrous. The non projected tip controls the heat in the cylinder and detonation quith a bit. Brisk is another good choice for the same reasons as the NGK 8. Can't remember the number of the Brisk plug but I'll post it asap.

Rail1

Established Member
Just swapped the car from the little 75 shot to a paxton novi 1000.. just curious what type of plugs you blower guys r running? 1 step or 2 steps colder? It's just a full bolt on b head car with a 8 lb pulley on it. Right now the car is running some br6ef's

My setup below / Running 1 step colder with the NGK TR6's.

Bite u

Established Member
I run the NGK TR8s it has a non projected tip unlike the TR6 which has a projected tip. The TR8 is a great plug for blown apps and even nitrous. The non projected tip controls the heat in the cylinder and detonation quith a bit. Brisk is another good choice for the same reasons as the NGK 8. Can't remember the number of the Brisk plug but I'll post it asap.

Br6ef is also a non projected tip ;) for when I was spraying it.. I have some br7ef's which r 2 ranges colder... but it idles really rich with them and feels like it loads up at part throttle.. tunner said 7's but I have the 6's in there now with 7's on the floor.. so just testing the waters with what everyone else runs

Users who are viewing this thread