What Other Clubs Are There?

Jefe

Established Member
I know about SoCalLoc, AZLoc, SVT, NLOC....what else is there in California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada?

CO9B3RA

Established Member
For the local scene, there is the Southern Arizona Mustang Club and Old
Pueblo Mustang Club. SAMC is more laid back with cruises and people's
choice/for-fun car shows, whereas OPMC is a more serious, concours
car group.
:coolman:

lucafu1

Established Member
theres a "Cool Guy Club" here in tucson. Im not only a cool guy but im also the president.

lucafu1

Established Member
you got it!
when you comming back to tucson?
check out Sonoranmusclecars.com
its a local tucson forum/club. im on there with the same name as everywhere else (Lucafu1)

take it easy

Mean Green GT

Panama City Gang
Established Member
Ill be back from my deployment at the end of aug. 6 months is a long time to be gone. I have been in Tucson for a year now and all I seen was a bunch of ricer. Looking for some cool car people to hang out with.

lucafu1

Established Member
Mean Grean GT said:
Ill be back from my deployment at the end of aug. 6 months is a long time to be gone. I have been in Tucson for a year now and all I seen was a bunch of ricer. Looking for some cool car people to hang out with.

check out SMC then. lots of cool cars and guys (once you weed out the dick heads). a few of us are making plans for FFW later this year.

Mean Green GT

Panama City Gang
Established Member
Cool, I cant wait to get home. I have a bunch of new parts, and i have to fix a blown header gasket. Do you guys meet up every weekend, or something like that?

lucafu1

Established Member
yeah they meet every saturday at sonics on broadway and plummer. i show up every now and agian when i have time off. sometimes we go to the track, a few guys are always cruising up mt. lemon. its a pretty cool thing. check it out.

Luis

Jefe

Established Member
let me know when you get back in town. I wanna check out your GT as I may be going down the same path

Users who are viewing this thread