What other cars....

Mach_Won

Powered by Donuts
Established Member
What other cars will my stock Mach wheels fit on to, because i am trying to sell them and this would greatly help me out, i know they fit 94 to 04 stangs but what else if any other cars will they fit on? Thanks and yes i did a search and nothing came up on this subject so leave the smackdown in the smackdown forum ok..:banana:

Last edited:

GH1086

Established Member
darkpony02 said:
93 and up Camaros, all 5 lug mustangs, BMW's if they want the tires to hang outside the fender (backspacing is different).
They will not fit on BMW's. BMW's have a 5x120mm bolt pattern.

Tang

SLITHR 2
Established Member
Couple of people around here have 99-01 SVT wheels on their 2nd gen. RX-7's, but I'm fairly sure they converted from 4 bolt to 5 bolt. Might wanna check out an RX-7 message board since it's easy to swap an LS1 into those cars and a lot of those people want better looking wheels too. Other than that, I don't know what else they'd fit on.

Last edited:

amorrow

Established Member
You should make a post on some vintage Mustang forums (vintage-mustang.com or stangnet.com in the Classic section). I've seen many put these wheels on their '69-70s. I know if I had a '69-70, and were wanting 17s, these would be the wheels I'd choose.

Users who are viewing this thread