What Nitrous System do you run?

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
I am considering Nitrous Oxide and would like to hear what brand, model, and HP shot you guys run on your 96-98 Cobra's. I want 12's. I am in the mid 13's when I get traction but I think with 75 shot I might be able to widdle that down to a high 12. I have a 96 with 80K miles on it so I dont want to get anything over a 100 shot. I really like the RPM actuated systems, that way I can't stay in it too long and blow something up. Plus I would rather start off slow as I've never driven a juiced car, any recomendations?

Thanks
Alex

Edited for my spelling :read:

Last edited:

SNK BITN

Established Member
I run the NOS 5115 kit with all the toys. A 75 shot will net you 12's all day as long as you have traction.

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Nice times fellas! Gotta love a truck in the 11's LOL. NOS Cobra2001 How many miles on your snake? Did you do the install?

A

Last edited:

DA_MYSTIK_1

Established Member
well like snk bitn said run the nos kit 5115 das a pretty good kit will cost u like 499 well thats how much i paid 4 mine. but yur still going to need a bigger fuel pump i bought the nos fp it costed anoter 200 so its all up 2 u buddy thats if u want a dry or wet system. but if i was u i go wet u c much better results with a wet gaurenteed but a dry kit is much safer so the chice is yurs

Colt .45

Established Member
vba4844.gif
I run a 100shot :D

Users who are viewing this thread