What nitrous kit

cajuncreeper

Established Member
Hey guys I'm looking to purchase a kit and would like your input on which kit to use on the 03 cobra. Im only looking to use a 50 or 75 hp jet. All opinions welcome and thanks again.

99Cobra#2468

Student of the Cobra
Established Member
for a 50 or 75 shot, I'd recommend a Zex kit. Easy mounting the single Zex box in the engine, since all the solenoids are contained in the "box", versus mounting multiple solenoids. I have had great success with my Zex setup, and have heard good things from others as well.

blownaltered

Established Member
Nitrous Express I have been told by more than one performance shop, even ones that don't sell it say for mustangs its the way to go

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
Nitrous Express all the way! I researched all the kits when I was deciding which way to go and NX was an easy decision. They have better quality parts and top of the line technology. Sure ZEX is an easy install, bust easy isn't always the best way to go.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
I hate zex....that box is big, gauky, and is hard to find a spot to mount it in. IMO seperate solenoids are way easier and cleaner....The zex box is only there so they can hide the tiny cheap solenoids it contains....

J's98Snake

Established Member
Shops don't like Zex because they're new persay Vs. NOS, NX ect.. For a simple shot like you want or even up to a nice 150 hit Zex is super easy. The kit is super easy to instal and use.

I had a Zex dry it and it was awesome. Used it for 1 1/2 yrs then I bought a Zex wet kit;)

Users who are viewing this thread