what next??

04svtlightn

Established Member
Hey guys, i am looking for some information what i should do next.. I have a 6lb lower, ported SC/TB and plenum new plugs and a new tune from amazonracing. What do you guys think i should do next as in mod wise? i am a college student so money is kinda tight. thanks!

SVT Phillip

BAD-MPG
Established Member
First I'd look Into getting another tune.. Been hearing horror stories about them lately.. Second go with a blowerslut vb

Sbr240

Established Member
I would do exhaust, cai, and delete the emissions. And get it tuned by good well know performance shop. My First mods where CAI, Tb, 4lb lower, muffler with cat delete and egr delete. Had it tuned by alternative performance and it ran awesome no problems.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Blowerslut or punisher. Can def find punisher or blowerslut on lightningrodder.com

Amazon is hit and miss. If you datalog it and i looks fine, then keep it. Though every remote email tuning can be hit or miss.

04svtlightn

Established Member
Yeah I've had the tune since December an the trucks run great. No real issues, but yeah I was thinking a punisher vb or the Johnny lightning vb. then perhaps exhaust and CAI. Aren't there 2 versions of the punisher? Street and comp?

Users who are viewing this thread