What Next!

04gambitcobra

Established Member
Ok I have just installed the Densecharger and Magnaflow exhaust. Excellent upgrades for less than 550 dollars. My question is how in the hell do you get better traction! I would like to hear everyones thoughts on what suspension parts I will need to have decent traction. Do I need the balljoints and camber caster plates if I lower the car? And do you suggest me lowering the car with Steeda or Eibach springs. Please give me your thoughts.

dougwg

Established Member
1st thing you should do is ditch the Densecharger and get a straight shot CAI like the Amazon Racing one

Then get better tires ;-)

fubu795

Banned
Originally posted by 04gambitcobra
Ok I have just installed the Densecharger and Magnaflow exhaust. Excellent upgrades for less than 550 dollars. My question is how in the hell do you get better traction! I would like to hear everyones thoughts on what suspension parts I will need to have decent traction. Do I need the balljoints and camber caster plates if I lower the car? And do you suggest me lowering the car with Steeda or Eibach springs. Please give me your thoughts.

Easy fix on traction is get some nittos

04gambitcobra

Established Member
damn vendors this is your time to chime in to make me buy from you all. SO I went ahead and ordered a full setup from Frank at Steeda!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread