• O/R Prochamber

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • O/R Bassani X-Pipe

Votes: 35 72.9%

• Total voters

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
ok i don't know about any other c/b but with bassani a prochamber sounds like shit. i like it 100 times better with my bassani o/r x imho. ive tryed both and i took the prochamber off within a week. maybe with chambered mufflers a pro chamber sounds good but not with bassani.i had an o/r h with my bassani as well and that sounded pretty good as well. so if you dont want an x just go with a o/r h.

do you got a clip of your o/r x?

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
just ordered my upr o/r x! i will get a sound video up after i install it hopefully by next weekend

tjs98gt

Established Member
i just picked up a VRS o/r x pipe and bassani side exhaust to replace my o/r prochamber and borla stingers

Cobrakai04

Established Member
i just picked up a VRS o/r x pipe and bassani side exhaust to replace my o/r prochamber and borla stingers

got any sound clips of the Borlas and prochamber? Did you not like the sound so now you are getting rid of it?

Voodoo Snake

Established Member
I just ordered the Bassani SS cat back and o/r x with cats/race pipes and bbk MIL elim. looking forward to hearing it!

Graves

Established Member
I have Bassani mid-lengths, Bassani cat-back, and Dr.Gas o/r-X, and it sounds like the stuff dreams are made of. I love it, and it doesn't have that typical Mustang sound.

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
ya i would like to have a set of longtubes a dr. gas o/r x and bassani c/b, but for now im more than happy with my upr o/r x and bassani catback its awsome

NateV8

Established Member
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2877543860604096682"]Cobra Exhaust Vid[/ame]

The silver Cobra has UPR O/R X and Bassani Catback. Sounds sick.

rexisme

Established Member
After i check, if i do have it where i can take out the cats.... where would i get teh flow tubes for my bassani x? i checked their website and lethals.... anyone know where?

Goodlife

Established Member
Once and a while I see a set for sale in the market section.
Anyone know if I can use any catted x pipe with the bassani mid lengths and bassani catback. I have the off road x from bassani now and it is overly loud.
Any info would be great.
Rob

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Just had my SS Bassani X (catted) and Cat Back installed today... if my camera wasnt dead, i would already have a video posted for you to hear... It'll be up tomorrow.

I LOVE THE WAY IT SOUNDS!!!

My girlfriend was driving her car beside me and said the car sounds obnoctious now, even when she has her windows up!!! Its loud. All day i've been looking to see how much attention i got with it... I would accelerate right as I pasted people at the bus stop... they would all turn their heads... as if a 5 guys just had a phat ass walk by them!

Havent heard the others but my vote is Bassani X all the way!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread