What Michael Jordan drives

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
My brother caught MJ walking out of a practice session on the University of Illinois campus. I believe his son is on the basketball team. Any way enjoy. Looks to be a 599 GTB Fiorano
MJ1.gif

MJ2.gif

MJ3.gif

MJ4.gif

Steeda52

The New Guy
Established Member
front bumper (yikes (kinda close)!). I saw him Leaving the Verizon Center in DC once a couple years back. He ONLY Had an SL55 then...lol

Common

Established Member
New front lip=$$$

You are King of Basketball and ubber cool guy= PRICELESS.

Go Mj!!!!

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Dude 7 months on the board and 1,500+ posts.

Do you go out much?

maybe you have too much time to look at peoples profiles :shrug:
if i had the money he did i would be driving one of those and have 6 others in different colors for other days of the week

Jefe

Established Member
Is it me or has Michael not aged since 97? And I guess when youre that rich you dont have to wear anything that looks semi-good....

Last edited:

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I miss him in the league. I stopped watching all-together and now only watch college. Beautiful car also.

Damn that is a sweet ride. Looks like he parked a little too clos to the curb though, but he's rich who cares.

+1 for him playing on the Bulls again. He did pretty decent with the Wizards, and I'm sure he could still play as good or better.

EVLSVT

Banned
I actiually store more then half of his cars at work. He has about ~10 cars with us right now.

SLR McLaren, at least 4-5 ferraris, some pimped out caddy, pimped out BMW... I think that 599GTB was in here a few weeks ago... I can get pics of all of them if you guys really want.. Some are pretty damn pimp, some are riced (with chrome HAHA) I just like the SLR the best.

Here is M.J's SLR McLaren, I just lifted the cover over the nose to take a pic.. diddn't want to even touch her ;)
wow2ex0.jpg

and here are a few other cars right around the corner from my desk (NOT M.J's)
500hp 427 AC cobra being built. brand new.. nicest sounding car ive ever heard...
shook the whole shop
acbabypp1.jpg

acbaby2kd8.jpg

ac4qb9.jpg

Last edited:

jvert

Established Member
That is one sweet ride. Gotta love MJ and the Bulls. Im happy with the team they got now but it will never be like it was in the 90's.

EVLSVT

Banned
now that i see this... maybe I should go out and buy a Bulls jersey and have him sign it... think it'd be worth a TON later? or?

Users who are viewing this thread