Votes: 25 52.1%
  • OP

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I rarely get the farts from any food. Last time I got it BAD was a couple weeks ago after eating a Jimmy Johns sub. It must have been some bad lettuce or something because that gave me some bad wind for a few hours. You would of thought i ate a 2 pounds of Taco Bell and chased it down with prune juice and cheap beer.

nxhappy

Established Member
LMFAO ! this thread for teh winz !

my vote goes for taco truck.........the one that comes in the ghetto....and 12 people are standing in line, just WAITING to pulverize their intestines and butt hole ......but its sooooooooooooooooo fukin gwood !

B0B

Established Member
ginger snaps. They will be the deadliest, most potent farts of all time. You have to eat a lot of them though, but watch out, you will clear the room with just the tiniest squeak.

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
For me, it's cabbage. With St. Patty's day fast approaching, I am looking forward to some epic bio-hazard level corned beef and cabbage ass. A couple plates of that stuff, chased with a couple o' properly poured pints, and I am absolutely rancid.:fart:

nxhappy

Established Member
For me, it's cabbage. With St. Patty's day fast approaching, I am looking forward to some epic bio-hazard level corned beef and cabbage ass. A couple plates of that stuff, chased with a couple o' properly poured pints, and I am absolutely rancid.:fart:

lmfao

dooberGN

Established Member
I second the Burger King onion rings holy shit those things ruin my day. I honestly want a independent laboratory study on those things. I ate a couple rodeo burgers the other night and was farting in my room all night, when I woke up it smelled like a homeless shelter.

jason6488

Established Member
I second the Burger King onion rings holy shit those things ruin my day. I honestly want a independent laboratory study on those things. I ate a couple rodeo burgers the other night and was farting in my room all night, when I woke up it smelled like a homeless shelter.
lol... oh gawd...

Users who are viewing this thread