What lower pulley is this?

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Hey guys I bought this off a trusted member with a high feedback number here a few months ago and just finally started my build. Anyways I was told it was a Metco 4lb lower.

2011-04-19_13-38-41_905.jpg

2011-04-19_13-38-52_386.jpg

It came with all the Metco brackets but when I put it on the car the pulley hits both the idler bracket and the ac lines on the passenger side. It measures 10" across which I believe is a 10lb pulley, but I'm not sure. Also I called Metco directly and they told me that they have never made a one-piece lower pulley.

Regardless I need to buy a new lower setup, just wondering on exactly what this is so I may be able to sell it to recoup at least SOME of my $$$ back. It's too late for a paypal dispute. Once I figure out which pulley it is I'll be contacting the seller to hopefully resolve this. Thanks in advance guys.

-Eric

96juicedGT

Established Member
Hey Eric,

I was posting the kit as what I was told it was. Especially since it came in the Metco 4lb. Lower kit box as that was the tag that was on it. Wasn't trying to sell something as something else. I have dealt with several guys on here and have never had a problem. I had pics that was very detailed with a tape measure in the shots also.

Jefe

Established Member
Was it a Johnny Lightning? Doesnt look like my Metco 4#

96juicedGT

Established Member
Thanks Eric for bringing that to my attention. Again I apologize as I was just going on what I was told. Not a problem man I am glad we worked it out and everything is cool. I do feel bad that you will have a delay with your car but hopefully you will be up and running very soon.

Again I do apologize for the mix up!

Users who are viewing this thread