What kit to buy?

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
I am looking to put NOS on my cobra what is the best kit out there. I know this has probably been asked a million times but when i searched nothing came up.:bash:

1997cobrasvt

Established Member
lol nos.... its nitrous.....everyone has there own opinon for companies....dynotune....nos....nx....zex....they are all good companiess...if you are lookin to spend the least amount of money go witht he dynotune...they are very goood from what ive heard and have great prices and customer suport...i personally have a nos kit...its been goo i would have got he dynotune...but i got the nos 330 shipped new...so i couldnt pass up on the deal. just get any wet kit they are all good reputable companies.

1997cobrasvt

Established Member
oo and also you might need to upgrade your clutch..it will go bad...it all depends how you drive it and how much you spray.

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
1997cobrasvt said:
lol nos.... its nitrous.....everyone has there own opinon for companies....dynotune....nos....nx....zex....they are all good companiess...if you are lookin to spend the least amount of money go witht he dynotune...they are very goood from what ive heard and have great prices and customer suport...i personally have a nos kit...its been goo i would have got he dynotune...but i got the nos 330 shipped new...so i couldnt pass up on the deal. just get any wet kit they are all good reputable companies.
LOL yeah I know nos is nitrous I just wrote it that way to shorten the title.:-D Thanks for the info I will look into the dynotune kit.

SVTContique

Nitrous Express is the best stuff out there. Their solenoids are the best.

Next to that i would use Zex because its simple and you dont have solenoids everywhere in your engine bay.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
get quality, industry standard products like NX and NOS. Other companies are nice...but when you're at the track and you accidently drop your 150 pills down into the engine valley...odds are, no one is going to have spare Zex jets or dynotune jets.

Commonality is your friend.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
get quality, industry standard products like NX and NOS. Other companies are nice...but when you're at the track and you accidently drop your 150 pills down into the engine valley...odds are, no one is going to have spare Zex jets or dynotune jets.

Commonality is your friend.

Users who are viewing this thread