What kinda wax does everyone use?

Homebrew

Established Member
Polycharged Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection for me. Though I'm getting ready to try Optimum Opti-Seal.

svt2ner

Established Member
Which one is best for white to stop those brown spots? I got to claybar mine once a month just to keep up with it. Garage kept and not a dd, 300-400 miles per month and 6 months out of year its not driven at all.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Depends on what you want to accomplish. If you want durability Collinite is probably the most durable "wax" I've ever used. Sealants are usually a little more durable than true waxs but leave a different look. I really like Klasse sealants but I don't have allot of experience with sealants in general. I like the look that Carnauba creates better. If your looking for a DEEP wet looking finish, try DoDo Juice or Wolfgang Fuzion.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I also use Meguair's cleaner wax and then lay a coat of NXT on top of that. Sometimes I'll use a sealer on top of that. NXT is just a good as Zaino and all your other expensive brands, except it doesn't scuff up moldings.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I also use Meguair's cleaner wax and then lay a coat of NXT on top of that. Sometimes I'll use a sealer on top of that. NXT is just a good as Zaino and all your other expensive brands, except it doesn't scuff up moldings.

this makes me lol. Let me guess, you think hand polishing is better than a machine/PC? Talk about getting to England on a rowboat.....Id guarantee your cars finish vs anyone on here that uses real products and techniques would be night and day. You probably think it looks great because you dont know what to be looking for in a finish.

I use Natty's Blue or Natty's Red, depending on mood and what car im doing. Its usually the top coat, after doing a full claybar, polish and Optimum Poly-Seal.

only OTC crap my car sees is RainX glass cleaner and OTC microfibers.

Users who are viewing this thread