What kind of wax you use black cobra owners

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
I was wondering what kind of wax you use on your cobra :coolman: I want to try something different ! I haven't waxed it in a while:bash:

0RAq7c5O95wNaCeZQ2.jpg

Helomech74

Established Member
If you get zymol make sure to get the original blend. The new shit is made by turtle wax and it sucks. I personally use Sonus polishes and sealants. If I use a wax I use Griots show car wax, works like a champ.

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
If you get zymol make sure to get the original blend. The new shit is made by turtle wax and it sucks. I personally use Sonus polishes and sealants. If I use a wax I use Griots show car wax, works like a champ.

Ill keep that in mind this sat :)
Where do you buy the priducts ?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Look at all the customer reviews of the products (look into waxes and sealants) at Detailed Image - Premium Auto Detailing and Car Care Products I love that place. Sealants give the car a more mirrory finish while waxes give a deeper look. I like them both and like to switch off.

I'll be using Dodo Juice Purple Haze wax after I buff my car in a week or two. It helps metal flakes pop on darker colored vehicles. My black paint has blue and purple flakes in it and I like them to be noticable so I like that wax.

Ratchet

Established Member
I just recently switched to blackfire products and am super happy I did.
I use blackfire as well! Works well for me, best stuff I have used in 4 years of having my black car... but I am always looking for something better..lol:beer:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
OP- everyone has a varying opinion of wax etc- it's how your prep the car beforehand that matters- I promise I can prep a car then add the cheapest wax on earth and it'll look better than a car with no prep and the best wax on earth. Go to autogeek.net or the shine and show saloon and read up.

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
looks great man.

OP- everyone has a varying opinion of wax etc- it's how your prep the car beforehand that matters- I promise I can prep a car then add the cheapest wax on earth and it'll look better than a car with no prep and the best wax on earth. Go to autogeek.net or the shine and show saloon and read up.

Will do op thanks a bunch guys :beer:

1hot281

Established Member
if you do go with Zymol, buy straight from their website and use the promo code "dad2012" and i think you'll get 25% off

Users who are viewing this thread