What kind of rims are these?

jpbedard

Established Member
I really need to find out what kind of rims these are, specs and where to buy them.

http://www.corral.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=17107&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

showphoto.php

HIErPwRd

Established Member
not completely sure, might just be 19" Dronell's..
Staggered/deep dish, gotta love 'em..
I know Dronell doesnt sell in North America any more, but theyve got the same look as the ones in that picture..

good luck bro

sps

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by BlackSheepSupra
Hey man, good to see you on here. I'm the guy that bought the Cobra R bumper from you. I don't have the mustang anymore as you can see in the sig.

SUPRA?!?!?! WAHHH hell ya, only import I love.... beasts, drop me a line on yahoo IM tommyhil5_0 or email me, like to talk to ya more about the cars and what not.

BlackSheepSupra

Established Member
You don't want to know how much money those things are. You could almost buy a car with the money people spend on those rims. I see a lot of supra guys with them on the supra forum... I don't understand how people can spend that much on rims. They are very high quality and lightweight.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Originally posted by BlackSheepSupra
... I don't understand how people can spend that much on rims.

Same guys that have the money to spend $40,000 on a 10 year old car:D :thumbsup:

BlackSheepSupra

Established Member
The only ones I see go for $40K are the turbo hard tops, they are very rare. Less than 30 made ever. Or ones that have $20K of modifications. My car was $24K and worth every penny :thumbsup:

jpbedard

Established Member
Does anyone make a replica of this rim? I dont see the nice red HRE center cap in the pic?:shrug:

BlackSheepSupra

Established Member
I've seen HRE's in the $6,000-8,000 range for a set. I've seen used ones for $4,000. It all depends on the sizes, they can make up any size you can imagine. CCW might be a good second choice that is less. And steeda makes a nice polished 5 spoke with a lip like that, it looks similar to a different model of the HRE's. It is 5 spoke, but it has split spokes.

BlackSheepSupra

Established Member
Those ones on ebay are only 8.5" pretty mild. He wan't almost $4,000 for used rims that are pretty much bottom of the barrel HRE's. The ones on that 5.0 were probably 11.5" in the rear, but the big offset is what gives them that nice lip. That lip is what makes them look mean.

Users who are viewing this thread