What kind of exhaust is this?

SRNA

Established Member
Sounds like shit. Too raspy. Borla Stingers FTW. (Those on the video are not Borlas)

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
I agree! A lot of these Terminator guys are Bassani and Borla nut swingers. Get some super 40 flows and an O/R X, you'll be happy.

I think any 03/04 cobra sounds weird with flows, for some reason they sound raspy, borla sounds sick when CATTED! and bassani well just sounds mean as hell :banana:

That car has an O/R X and 2 chambers I remember seeing him post the set up a while ago, IMO the car sounds like complete ass.

Last edited:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
This video and question are posted like once a week. Its an O/R X and Flowmaster 40s. The guy is on sn95forums.com. His SN is MarcinJapan, pm him, he'll tell you the same.

superstang01

Established Member
i saw that vid posted somewhere and it said it had MAC LT headers, O/R Prochamber and Flowpaths.................i think it sounds like ass

makevelie187

Established Member
x-pipe and single chamber flows. Same combo I have and it sounds 100x better in person.
vids just don't do justice, iv herd 40 series and Off Road x, on a 01 bullet and it is by far the best iv herd and sounds way better than iv herd on any vid, 10 series iv herd on an 03 and sounded even better but its all personal choice.

Users who are viewing this thread