What kind of deals are you guys getting on 2013's?

Fuerza

Established Member
Okay, I'm just playing numbers and I'm curious as to what you guys are getting on deal/rebates on SHO's?

I'm seeing deals like this on dealership websites. $3500 Retail Customer Cash and $750 Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash and $1000 Challenge Retail Bonus Customer Cash for my area. That is basically $5250 rebate.

What I want is the SHO with 402a, Performance package and Nav. There is a dealer in my area that has a Silver one minus Nav so I may have found the car. Just curious on what you guys did for pricing when you went in?

True car is showing pricing at about $4500 under MSRP which is less than current dealership incentives. I was thinking of X-plan plus incentives or invoice plus incentives? Thoughts?

Timeless

TK-421
Established Member
I got mine about a month ago...$3751 in total incentives in addition to X-Plan pricing.

Current Leasing is right at or below 1% financing.

Fuerza

Established Member
I got mine about a month ago...$3751 in total incentives in addition to X-Plan pricing.

Current Leasing is right at or below 1% financing.

I figured as much, did you trade anything in? I'm concerned about that part now. I owe a bit much on my civic that I want to get rid of.

Timeless

TK-421
Established Member
I figured as much, did you trade anything in? I'm concerned about that part now. I owe a bit much on my civic that I want to get rid of.

Traded in a 2011 Mustang GT Premium.

Make sure to try different dealers. The ones I used were $2500.00 apart in what they were giving me for the trade-in.

They all bend you over...some just bend you farther.

I leased this time to avoid that later. :thumbsup:

Fuerza

Established Member
What's your lease payment in comparison to what your purchase price is? Resale value seems to be low IMO. I see 2010's going for $28-25k. That has to make the lease payment a bit high doesn't it?

Timeless

TK-421
Established Member
What's your lease payment in comparison to what your purchase price is? Resale value seems to be low IMO. I see 2010's going for $28-25k. That has to make the lease payment a bit high doesn't it?

You can go to Ford's website and build/price the vehicle along with determining the lease info.

39 month lease seems to be the sweet spot right now.

If you have x-plan, you can login to that site and build price so you see all the discounts.

jbur074

Established Member
incentives trade from state to state. Im a Ford salesmen, last month we did 8,000 in total off SHOs.

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
I just picked up a black 2013 SHO with performance package with 8,400 miles on it for $33K. I didn't pay a dime down so my finance was 2.3 % since I was financing TTL also.

I felt like it was a pretty good deal for a very nice car. They wouldn't go any lower than $33k on the price.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread