What kind of car do you have?

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Jens03GT
That looks very nice. What do you think about the new GTO's.

Thanks!

As for the new GTO...I have never seen one in person, but when they were first introduced I was excited at the initial designs because they looked alot like the GrandPrix. I always liked the GTP, and thought if they offered that car in a RWD/manual combo I would buy it. Adding the LS1 on top of that combo was an added bonus! Now, after seeing photos of what the final production is supposed to look like I am very disappointed in GM once again. I always wanted a Cavalier with a V-8. Not. :shrug:

Jens03GT

Established Member
Yeah I was pretty disapointed myself. The least they could have done was make it all wheel drive. That would have made a little more interesting. I think that is degrading and an insult to the ever so classic GTO.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Yeah I was pretty disapointed myself. The least they could have done was make it all wheel drive. That would have made a little more interesting. I think that is degrading and an insult to the ever so classic GTO.
I agree pretty gay :(

Jens03GT

Established Member
I am tired of them turning classic sports cars into family sedans. It makes me sick.
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
I am tired of them turning classic sports cars into family sedans. It makes me sick.
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:
I hope they bring back the Imapala SS My favorite large sedan. I mean really bring it back with a phatty V9 and a RWD

Jens03GT

Established Member
They have cars very similar down here to the New GTO. They are called something of course but the body is the same and the engine is the same. Let me just say they are bad ass. :thumbsup:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
They have cars very similar down here to the New GTO. They are called something of course but the body is the same and the engine is the same. Let me just say they are bad ass. :thumbsup:
Another excuse for me to move to England, my fist excuse is the queen mum, she is just so fine!! ;-) :D

Jens03GT

Established Member
That is probably the scariest thing I have ever heard. You she was about 101 when she died. I am going to cleanse myself of that thought. I feel violated.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
That is probably the scariest thing I have ever heard. You she was about 101 when she died. I am going to cleanse myself of that thought. I feel violated.
Me too can I join you.... j/k :D ;-)

Jens03GT

Established Member
Wait a minute you are the one having dirty thoughts about a woman that 101 years old.....worse she is dead. Paedophile. You are sick. Someone needs to pray for you.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Wait a minute you are the one having dirty thoughts about a woman that 101 years old.....worse she is dead. Paedophile. You are sick. Someone needs to pray for you.
Will you pray for me,

Jens03GT

Established Member
Lets pray together:

Dear God,
Please forgive sohowcome for having dirty , unchristian thoughts about a 101 year old dead queen.

Amen

Last edited:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Cobra100602SideWeb.jpg

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Lets pray together:

Dear God,
Please forgive sohowcome for having dirty , unchristian thoughts about a 101 year old dead queen.

Amen
ROFL!! I feel better already, anyone up for a group hug! *nudge *nudge wink wink

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
Here is my hoopty 1976 LTD. Well, it was until yesterday. I sold it.
:cryying: Just kidding, glad to get rid of it. Time to look for something else to make a few bucks on. I buy cheap cars, fix a few things on them, then sell them. People are always looking for a cheap car. Sold this one yesterday for $300. It has a 400 in it, and it would fly for a big old hoopty.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Anyone here have a Dakota R/T? I saw one at the track the other night, it ran high 10s in the 1/8, not that impressive, especially w/ 360 ci!

Users who are viewing this thread