What Kind Of Car are you?!?!?

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
You are a Dodge Viper!

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

The following is suitable for pasting in appropriate places:

KILRSVT

Established Member
i am a ferrari 360 modena!!!! sick fell in the 9% category. i like this thread
you've got it all power, passion,precision and style, you're sensuous , exotic and tempermental. sure you're expensive and high maintanance but you're worth it.
hey man its kinda makes me sound like a douche bag I dont think I like this thread that much now....lol

Last edited:

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Mercedes SLK

You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

I'm not entirely sure I agree with this...

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
You are a Ford Mustang!
You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

Thrust

Established Member
Im a Corvette. (ZR-1 ftw!!)
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

99cobra302

Established Member
You are a Ford Mustang!

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
You are a Ford Mustang!

"You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money."

C1Sn8k

Established Member
Im a Corvette. (ZR-1 ftw!!)
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

me also

THE_STIG

Established Member
You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
You are a Ford Mustang!

Users who are viewing this thread