What iso's needed to make H&R Sports sit level?

ToddEdge

Established Member
I'm installing some H&R sport springs on a friends '04 Cobra. I 've looked at tons of pictures and can't seem to figure out the combination to make the front and rear sit level vs. a rake. I installed the front springs last night and we kept the OEM upper isolator but, removed the lower - which is little more than 1" heater hose wrapped around the bottom coil. In the rear, I was going to either remove the lower oem isolator or remove both and wrap the upper and lower coil in 1" heater hose.

Any ideas/suggestions for what will make it sit level? I hate to go with the trial and error approach but, will do so if it is required.

Thanks,
Todd

SpectorV

Established Member
if you have the front/rear ground to fender level it will look like its pointing down in the back~ mine is .5 inches higher in the rear and thats "about" right. I have one isolator out in the front and thats it, the rest are in and all OEM. Going by that if you took both rear isolators out you would probably be about level with only one isolator in the front.

This is on a convertible though with a bit more weight over the rear (120lbs or so)

Users who are viewing this thread