What is your goal??

DSG03LTNG

618 [email protected] PSI
Established Member
What do you all have planed for your L. in the near future or in the long run??? Mods, HP#'s, 1/4 times, Post up what you have planned, or whats in the works!!! :beer:

:pop:

For me its a built longblock, with Manley internals,JDM spec built ported and polished heads,(done locally)with stage 2 Crower cams, Magnum powers blower, 60 lb. injectors, SCT Big air Maf, 8 lb. lower, Kooks Longtubes, Walbro 255 pumps, thats all i can think of for now, the motor should be finished any day now, then just gotta swap it out with mine and tune it!!
I'm shooting for 520 RWHP on pump gas, street tune, and a 11.5 in the 1/4 mile!! I thinks its very possible!! But when i save more$$(probably next year) the KB is coming and then i'll be hunting for 10's and 600-650 RWHP :thumbsup:

Last edited:

kromdom

1KWKTRK
Established Member
6-lb lower and ported blower to get me in the 400/500 club and then I am done...really!! But heads and cams will be nice too

kromdom

1KWKTRK
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Bwahahahahahahaha Keep telling yourself that. ;-)
guilty as charged, hoss.

After I was done modding my HD, finally got a Lightning and bragged to one and all that it will stay stock (soundtrack of Dr. Evil laughter right here) :rolleyes:
Luckily it already had some goodies when I got it (full exhaust, CAI, Gaylord lid & bedrug) but the dreaded MOD BUG reared its ugly head again :)

Bought it last FEB and since then have done: FTVB, K&N FIPK, 4-lb lower, predator, dyno & tune. Did some other mods also: FAST overlays, billet gas door, coil pack screws, tinted windows. Got audio-video coming up so cc is getting pounded again.

I am 43 y/o and mostly spend most of my time on bikes (thank god mods are done on that)

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
My goal is to break the 11 sec boundary, and after that. Well, i will probably want to go faster! :rockon: Don't we all!!! :D

203Cree

Established Member
I'll be happy with low 12's, high 11's. My dad an I have a dedicated racer, so this thing never needs to be a track monster.

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
Well im in it for the long run, Im shooting on the ultimate DOHC conversion with 30+ psi out of a huge whipple, looking to get 1000 RWHP+ and well into the 9's in street trim w/slicks of course, and for those wondering the kind of funds this takes well as of right now im looking at at least 25k but it looks like I might break that budget as well.

Equally impressive will be Shocktharapy's Twin turbo project, it would be awsome to run together when they are done. :rockon:

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I've got a few more "minor" mods planned (i.e. heat exchanger w/fans, traction bars, sway bars, and finishing my interior), then I'm gonna shoot for a KB and a built motor. Gotta start watering that money tree again.
More power to those of you running or that are going to run turbo setups. That would be waaaayyyy too much power for my DD. I'd probably get thrown in jail. :lol:
Probably the last thing that I will do is buy some sort of aftermarket hood.

Chi3f

Established Member
all i want is a streetable low to mid 12 fairly stock looking truck(on the outside). I think all i have left to get me close to that goal is a port job.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
kromdom said:
6-lb lower and ported blower to get me in the 400/500 club and then I am done...really!! But heads and cams will be nice too

That the direction im heading in. 6#lower but im also going to add some Long Tubes at that time as well. Im shooting for 430hp, then it's time to the track and shoot for some mid to low 12's.

Last edited:

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
Fully detailed show truck :banana:

List of things left to do:

- Build custom bed liner (wood/ss)
- 4-Link the rear
- Polish set of 99 L rims (one's done)
- Build and install a set of CNC ported stage 2 heads
- Port the blower case
- Build a custom headliner and install a custom overhead console
- Finish dual fresh air intake
- Install functional oem louvered hood
- Paint my own flame design on the fenders and hood (just got the guns)

I've got a pile of parts to install also:

- Percision 4:10's
- F250 Trans Cooler
- FTVB
- Billet Girdle Cover
- Dual oem Heat Exchanger's
- OEM smoothed filled Wiper Cowl
- Temp Monitoring System
- Custom gauge pods
- Moroso Polished Overflow Tank
- Polished Intake Pipe
- Custom Airbox

I should be busy for years. :lol:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
I am just waiting on a quote!!!!! KB blower,#60 injectors,MAFia,WBC and the dyno tune. With the install.I might install it myself but then I need a tune bad.It might be easier just to have him do it all.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread