What is your carry knife?

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
I carry an Emerson CQC-14. Great knife, but it was not cheap. However, the blade is short enough I can carry it into government buildings, even though it was a full size grip.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
319879.jpg

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
I carry a ZT0301 non serrated. Great knife, been carrying it for 6 years now and have beat the shit out of it. Pried all kinds of stuff open, cut down small trees and split kindling by beating it with a log, you name it. I'll probably never carry another knife. There's not many others that will hold up to that abuse and its 100% by design.

For a little less money the ZT0350 is a great knife as well. Just not quite as tough since its not a frame lock and doesn't have the big bolt holding it all together.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
SOG Snarl and a Milwaukee fastback at work or a SOG folder[ with the Snarl] when not at work. Folder in right front pocket, Snarl at 11:30 weak side clipped to my belt.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Right now, Spyderco Endura 4. I was carrying a Paramilitary II up until a week or two ago when I noticed the clip was coming loose so I swapped it out with another one in the knife drawer. Still need to tighten that clip back down.

Machdup1

Established Member
I carry a Benchmade Barrage Tanto Spring Assisted. There are many great suggestions in this thread. I've been carrying this knife for years and it has held up perfectly (edge, mechanism, almost scratch free). It is also the perfect size (for a general use pocket knife) and is very comfortable in the pocket (you forget it is there).

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
Benchmade Mini-Barrage
Benchmade-585-Mini-Barrage-Osborne-Design-Pocket-Knife.jpg

I've had it for over 7 years and it's still a great knife and stays sharp with minimal sharpening.

01svtL

Established Member
Currently Kershaw Blur. Received a ZT 0561 as a wedding gift from my Dad last year, and had it taken away from me 3 days later at one of the castles just outside of London on our honeymoon. The only one we went to with a metal detector at the entrance. They said they were going to destroy it. What a waste.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Kershaw Leek, all black, half serrated. I'd like to get a new one that is a tad bigger, but I can't find anything that is even close to as thin. I hate having a big wide knife in my pocket, so I only carry a leatherman skeletool when I know I'll need more than just a blade.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I carry a ZT0301 non serrated. Great knife, been carrying it for 6 years now and have beat the shit out of it. Pried all kinds of stuff open, cut down small trees and split kindling by beating it with a log, you name it. I'll probably never carry another knife. There's not many others that will hold up to that abuse and its 100% by design.

For a little less money the ZT0350 is a great knife as well. Just not quite as tough since its not a frame lock and doesn't have the big bolt holding it all together.

Loved my ZT350! Just lost it and have to purchase another. Purchase mine because both Brad Taylor and TicTassy raved about the ZT line.

Also have Cold Steel Recon which is a nice blade but big to carry everyday.

Blown 89

Established Member
$10 Gerber I bought at Target. I'm ashamed every time I whip it out.

Users who are viewing this thread