What is this mustang worth?

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Whats the 99 cobra worth back in the US. Only ever lived in japan like mine. Milage is legit (lots of tests to sell verified)

Not a fan of all the body add on's but just loosing the side scoops would make it bearable. Throw my wheels on it and use my rear end stuff. Much nicer then my 98.

Can anyone decode the vin? Anything wrong?

Just under 20k miles.

Automania Limited - Stock of used cars hamilton

300482191.jpg

300483042.jpg
300483093.jpg

mustang3X

Established Member
In the US that car would be worth less than half of what they are asking.

Clean 99s bring under 15 and the mix and match body kit hurts the value. But if that is the going rate for a cobra in Japan, then wow!

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
In the US that car would be worth less than half of what they are asking.

Clean 99s bring under 15 and the mix and match body kit hurts the value. But if that is the going rate for a cobra in Japan, then wow!

No thats the car imported, taxes paid, paperwork done and the importer putting his cut on.

If i buy a 15k mustang from the states by the time its here its costs about 28 grand to get on the road. He probably bought that thing in yard for 10k usd.

Advantage is getting really low km one owner cars. Many many muscle cars in japan that collectors owned and just sat on. I bought my 98 cobra with 50k miles on it. Paid about 8 grand USD for it. Which i though was pretty fair.

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
I'm not a convertible fan, especially on foxes, but as unique and low mileage as that is, I could see someone asking $12-$15k for it here in the US. Not sure what it should really be worth, but I know that $25k is way too much.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
LOL mustangs are rare over here. You want a skyline? they are cars you toss away here.

I'll trade you my mustang for an r34. You just pay all the taxes/fees for both cars. :)

Users who are viewing this thread