What is this 93 Cobra worth?

KsE

Established Member
This Cobra is going to be for sale in my area (Chgo south subs). It has 41xxx miles on it. The present owner has had it for 12yrs. He used it for a show car (has 60 plus trophies to prove it). He has not done much with it in the last 4 yrs and is considering selling it cause he wants his garage space back. I was wondering what it is worth? He is asking $16,500. Here are some pictures of it.

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

WillyB93

Established Member
Pretty clean car overall, looks like gray cloth interior correct? Does he have some of the stock parts to go along with it? Are the wheels original just chromed or reproductions? As a price range he is in the ball park area, depending on the questions asked would help decide the overall price.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
Pretty clean car overall, looks like gray cloth interior correct? Does he have some of the stock parts to go along with it? Are the wheels original just chromed or reproductions? As a price range he is in the ball park area, depending on the questions asked would help decide the overall price.

I agree with the above... it all depends if your looking for a stocker... or modified. modified, if all VINS checkout (no collisions), and has original parts i would say yeah to 15-17K price range.

KsE

Established Member
Those are factory rims chromed, it also has factory painted rims w/center caps. It's never been hit. It has the original cat back/drive shaft etc...

bossman302

Banned
I just love stories like this, always ends up being a fairy tale. Hope it works out for you. But by looking at the car, I think he knows what he has, and any Mustang guy is going to check the market to see what it is worth. Unless he is a close friend or family member, I can't see him selling that cheap.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
I just love stories like this, always ends up being a fairy tale. Hope it works out for you. But by looking at the car, I think he knows what he has, and any Mustang guy is going to check the market to see what it is worth. Unless he is a close friend or family member, I can't see him selling that cheap.

i agree thats a good price... Bossman i wonder if the frame rails are good? what is your thought? :eek: Former race car?

Users who are viewing this thread