what is the widest wheels i can put on

Ironhand

Banned
Depends on your backspacing. I had 10.5 with 315s and a 28mm offset made into the rim and it fit fine with alittle room to spare before it started to get to close to the shocks.

Lethalvenom2008

Established Member
oh okay it just depends on the back spacing? i had 15x10 but i want something wider for my next setup . i know 11's will fit but i want to see if anyone ran 12's. i think my back spacing was 6.5 do i go up in size?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
All depends on your setup really. I had an SN95 Cobra with 10" wide wheels, +20 offset and 315 Kuhmo XS tires. I was rubbing the fender lips (needed to roll them) and slightly rubbing on the exhaust. Very close to rubbing the inner fender as well. I wouldn't want to go any wider on that car. Some guys run 335's on IRS cars with 11" wheels, but I highly doubt you could get a 12" wheel in there and frankly, don't see the point.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
All depends on your setup really. I had an SN95 Cobra with 10" wide wheels, +20 offset and 315 Kuhmo XS tires. I was rubbing the fender lips (needed to roll them) and slightly rubbing on the exhaust. Very close to rubbing the inner fender as well. I wouldn't want to go any wider on that car. Some guys run 335's on IRS cars with 11" wheels, but I highly doubt you could get a 12" wheel in there and frankly, don't see the point.

cause it would be bad ass and have more traction :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread