What is the offical color of the '04 seat inserts???

N A Rush

Established Member
I have seen everything on this forum from dark gray to darker gray, black, charcoal, and graphite.

So what exactly is the offical color of the inserts and what is the color code listed on the door???

Thanks in advance...

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
'04s came with Charcoal (grey inserts), Graphite (black inserts), and Mystichrome.

SpectorV

Established Member
the option was for the dark inserts, the regular non option was the gray inserts, mystichrome was for the mystichrome car of course.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
The 03 Graphite inserts (light grey) is coded M2 on the drivers door sticker. Here are a few cut outs from 03 & 04 Window Stickers and how the inserts were indentified from Ford.

Jeffs0310thAnniversary-1.gif

SAMPLE04coupewindowsticker-1.gif

03WindowStickerStandardSAMPLE04--1.gif

04WindowStickerCoupeSample-1.gif

B-O-B'03

Established Member
you can call steve at Tousley Ford Parts Depot and get exact part numbers if you want or order them

Any idea what replacement seat covers cost?

The Alcantra is getting a little worn on the front of my drives seat, after almost 7 years. I would not be opposed to replacing the covers with the '04 dark insert covers (as long as they are not stupid expensive).

Thanks,

-Brian

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
Any idea what replacement seat covers cost?

The Alcantra is getting a little worn on the front of my drives seat, after almost 7 years. I would not be opposed to replacing the covers with the '04 dark insert covers (as long as they are not stupid expensive).

Thanks,

-Brian

Front uppers are $507.00 each
Front Lower are $211.00 each ( not sure but I know its in the $200 range).
Rear uppers are $135.00 each ( not sure on exact price but it's real close)
Rear lower is $205.00 ( maybe a few dollars more)

Total would be in the $1,900 range.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Front uppers are $507.00 each
Front Lower are $211.00 each ( not sure but I know its in the $200 range).
Rear uppers are $135.00 each ( not sure on exact price but it's real close)
Rear lower is $205.00 ( maybe a few dollars more)

Total would be in the $1,900 range.

That sounds about right.

I can remember for a limited time when you could buy the complete front & rears seats for the 03 & 04 Cobra new from Ford for $1800.00.

Bumblebee03

Established Member
any body know where you can get just a piece of leather to have the top fixed. I dropped my seats off at the best upholstery in town and they are having a hard time matching up the material. I only have a small tear in it so I dont want to replace the whole seat cover thank you in advance for your help.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
any body know where you can get just a piece of leather to have the top fixed. I dropped my seats off at the best upholstery in town and they are having a hard time matching up the material. I only have a small tear in it so I dont want to replace the whole seat cover thank you in advance for your help.

I ordered some alternate type of cloth for my 01 that looked like the alcantara but it wasn't. It was 95% matching but the weave wasn't quite right.

Users who are viewing this thread