What is the funniest movie of all time?

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
I am not going to do a poll because there might be too many options.

I'll start with Dumb and Dumber and N.L. Christmas Vacation!

C_Record

Established Member
I like Mel Brooks' Blazing Saddles and History of the World, but if I had to pick just one, it would probably be Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
Yeah, that was very very funny. Favorite part was Bolton singing the rap music and then locking the doors when the black dude walks by selling flowers. OH MAN!

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I'm with C-Record on this one -- "Monty Python & The Holy Grail" was pretty darn funny. I didn't think it would be that good but I laughed from start to finish. "Office Space", like Callie said, is up there as well.

Typically what's most hilarious is a movie that's suppose to be serious but instead its so dumb that's ifs funny. Dark comedies, like "Heathers", are good as well.

:beer:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by Jerky
Do we have to take points away because his name is Chevy?
:lol: Only if the guys at ls1 can take points away from Harrison Ford...lol :D j/k

98 Yeller' SVT

Perpetual bottle filler
Established Member
The Jerk....

I was born a poor black child....

STAY AWAY FROM THE CANS...HE HATES THESE CANS !
....MORE CANS.....

I dont need you, I dont need anybody, anything....(walks past a paddleball game)...I need this !?!:lol:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by C_Record
I like Mel Brooks' Blazing Saddles and History of the World, but if I had to pick just one, it would probably be Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

A couple of my favorites. One of the funniest (if you like Peter Sellers) is the Party. "Birdie NumNums"

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
Too many to make a list, but some of my favorites not listed yet are:

I'm gonna git you sucka! David Allen Grier being a pro-black news reporter that grew up with white kids in the suburb, couldn't speak jive, couldn't dance except for the dance in the Springsteen video "Dancing in the dark"... too funny.

Fear of a black hat. Too much to quote.

Talking about album cover -
Manager- "How many dead cops on the pile?"
NWH- "Fifteen."
Manager- "And you want?"
Record Executive- "None."
Manager- "How about we split the difference, seven?"

Tommy Boy.
"Does this jacket make me look fat?"
"No, your face does."

Ladies Man.
"I have made love to everyone from your lowlyest bus station skank to your most sophisticated, educated, debutant, high society, bus station skank."

Friday.
"I got mind control over Debo. He be like 'shut the **** up'. I be quiet, but when he leaves I be talking again."

Kentuky Fried Movie.
"Hello, this is Doctor Klan. I am not home right now. Please leave a message after the beep. You have our gratitude."

Rudy Ray Moore. Dolemite 1 and 2, Disco Godfather, and Petey Wheatstraw. Nuff said.

Everything Cheech and Chong.

C_Record

Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
A couple of my favorites. One of the funniest (if you like Peter Sellers) is the Party.
Excellent, one long sustained ad-lib. And if you're a true Peter Sellers fan then you've got to like the Pink Panther series. Ah, Birdie Num Num.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread