What is the fastest stock motor 6 spd record?

90coupe5oh

Established Member
What other mods r done to the car?

It's just bolt ons, AED tune, JLT CAI, 3" O/R X-Pipe, and a shifter bracket.

Is your at M6 or A6?

It is a M6.

Do you ever go out to Ware Shoals or Greer?

I hate Ware Shoals, I'm at greer most thursdays but I'm sure I'll be kicked out now.

Thank you! Wow he leaves hard. Id say its a solid 6.50-6.60 car if he can get it to hook.

That's what Im looking for once I get the car dialed in!

90coupe5oh

Established Member
Skinnies will help knock at least a tenth off. Car look strong. How long do you expect the motor to last on the 200 shot?

Lol I'm not really sure honestly, maybe a little while.

Very impressive to see someone yanking stock wheels in the front.

What is your suspension setup?

Thanks man, haha bone stock suspension except for BBR LCA's

Is the car utilizing the full 200 shot? What is it making on the dyno?

I am surprised it is only trapping 101 on a 200 hit.

It made right at 200 more on the dyno, the tune is still a little dirty and I've still got a good bit of timing pulled. We just threw it on the dyno the morning of the race just to make sure it was safe, theres def more power in the car. It has a standalone for the nitrous using C16, so I'll be able to put a lot of timing back in it once the tune is cleaned up. The car is all over the track past the 60ft though, I'm just starting on testing it. I've prob ran it 4 times.

Qwik8

Qwik 8 Bait Co.
Established Member
Yeah Ware Shoals has kinda sucked the past few times I have been there, I guess I am gonna make the trip out to Greer soon... What all else is done to your car, just bolt ons and gear? Thats freakin nasty!!!

N20D5OH

Established Member
Holy shit, that thing is a handful. Definitely need to get yourself some skinnies, although I have a pic of one my old cars toting the stock 17's floating around. Always impressive. ;-)

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
hell yeah! Nice to see someone getting work done in a m6! trail and error, learning the car and perfecting the driver mod...thats what its all about! congrats...you moving out for sure

N20D5OH

Established Member
Are you using any type of window switch or progressive? Or are you just coming out at 6500 on a full 200 shot?

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Are you referring to ware shoals track prep or crowd? I plan to go there soon to test...maybe this Friday.

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
I'm in Greenwood...so I'll either go to shoals or Carolina dragway.

Last edited:

Qwik8

Qwik 8 Bait Co.
Established Member
Track prep wasn't great the night I went.... I had no problem at all with the people or crowd... Pretty nice folks but a lot of folks were having trouble getting down the track both times I have been there within the past few weeks... Be careful in the left lane also, I have had someone try to turn out of the right lane in front of me to get to the first return road instead of going all the way to the end.... Not trying to bash the track just being honest on my experiences there...

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
The pics are badass!

Ive been 7.11 at 102mph in my only pass down the track which was a 10.9 at 131mph. With some seat time and cool weather im shooting for 10.5s this fall.

D1sc on 10psi
full exhaust
boss manifold
weld rt-s rims with 295/55 drag radials
mt82 with 3.31s
93 octane

corysmach1

Established Member
Thanks guys, Im just getting started with it. Hope to be going low 10's pretty soon once I get dialed in.

When you get it dialed it I agree it will go low 10s....so AED tuned it on the 200 shot? Care to share your dyno numbers NA and on the 200? Sorry for all the question....im just looking into the same thing and I am also tuned by AED.

Users who are viewing this thread