What is the best you can do on these wheels? Link inside

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the question. That is the delivered price. Shipping is Free! We are offering a $25.00 discount right now if you buy any 4 tires or any 4 wheels. I am not sure how long this promo will go but it is going on now. We have them instock. Let us know if we can ship them out for you. If you can find them somewhere else delivered for less we will beat their price.

Give us a ring. 1.888.459.4080

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Thanks Travis. I am needing these wheels with a 3.75" backspacing, 6-5.5 lug pattern. I couldn't find them on the website. Do you have them?

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Great! Are you able to reference those wheels to see if they will fit a 95.5 Tacoma? Many people have had problems due to the oversize factory brake calipers on some Tacomas and I want to try and avoid any problems.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Great! Are you able to reference those wheels to see if they will fit a 95.5 Tacoma? Many people have had problems due to the oversize factory brake calipers on some Tacomas and I want to try and avoid any problems.

Honestly I could run some numbers for you, and I will if you would like me to but there are two guys here that own tacomas that are highly modified give one of them a call for a hands on opinion. 1.888.459.4080 Ty:1880 or Justin: 1856

Users who are viewing this thread