What is the best 4v head for all out drag racing.

BNblownsaleen

Established Member
I have been digging trying to find out which Head would be best for a all out drag racing 281 turbo application. Basically I have read that the Cobra R head is the best but obviously it's near impossible to get them. So from what I read it would be between the b head and 03 cobra style head.

I want to know what you guys think and the reason why you think that heads the best.

Also, this may be a dumb question but can you Run 5.4 4v heads on a 4.6. If so what intakes can be used. Thanks in advance.

quikcobra

Established Member
How serious is the setup? livernois heads are very good. but not really for mild to low performance setups...

BNblownsaleen

Established Member
How serious is the setup? livernois heads are very good. but not really for mild to low performance setups...

Right now I haven't bought the first motor part, I'm focusing on the car, suspension, cage, wheels etc etc. But the car is going to be full race, I'm building it to compete in a local 275 radial class called real street 275.

Right now I'm trying to figure what head would work best with a t76 air water ic. I have a very reputable head porter local, so I'm trying to find out what the best head to take him that has the potential to make the most powa

Users who are viewing this thread