What is Sean Hyland thinking.......

bouncer18

Established Member
SHMTTH-1.jpg

SHM Twin Turbo Headers $4,395.00

96-04 Cobra twin turbo headers with wastegate flanges and turbo flanges. 321 stainless tubing, laser cut flanges. Reverse design to mount turbo behind headlights. Got Boost?

So does this include a free pair of turbo's w/ piping & waste gates and a K member with coil overs too.... or is he just insane

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
-1 to SHM's credibility.

So what's his score now? -3 billion?

Reminds of of this guy that used to brag about putting an SHM engine in his 01 Cobra ( I was in highschool at the time) he finally got it in and a week later kaboom. Never got a refund either.

Snake Eyes

Established Member
He's thinking I'm an insane Canadian that can make tons of money of idiots that don't know how over priced my crap is!

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I hope its a misprint. I could have custom headers done better than his for less money. Then send them to jet hot and have them coated and still be under his price tag.

bouncer18

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
and yet, his company stays in business...

i thought htis one was funny also....

ALL14151.jpg

Racers Tape
From $6.99

all 14151 White
all 14152 Red
all 14153 Black
all 14154 Yellow
all 14155 Blue

Racer's Duct Tape, commonly called 200 MPH tape, has dozens of uses. May be used to put the race car back together after a mishap on the track.

God forbid you go to walmart and buy some for .99 - $2.99 .. if you do you wont be getting all dozens worth of uses.. maybe only 7... wonder why sean doesnt sell it in grey?

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
bouncer18 said:
i thought htis one was funny also....

ALL14151.jpg

God forbid you go to walmart and buy some for .99 - $2.99 .. if you do you wont be getting all dozens worth of uses.. maybe only 7... wonder why sean doesnt sell it in grey?

FYI 200 MPH tape IS NOT the same thing as regular duct tape...i have some that might have come from my former aerospace employ *COUGH BOEING COUGH*....there is NO comparison to adhesion OR strength...if it truly is the same stuff, 6.99 isn't a bad deal...i think Boeing was paying like 15 bucks a roll for it...but it is worth it...LOL

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
quick01snake said:
FYI 200 MPH tape IS NOT the same thing as regular duct tape...i have some that might have come from my former aerospace employ *COUGH BOEING COUGH*....there is NO comparison to adhesion OR strength...if it truly is the same stuff, 6.99 isn't a bad deal...i think Boeing was paying like 15 bucks a roll for it...but it is worth it...LOL

yeah but you know that's not really 200 mph tape....probably dollar store crap.

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
That price isn't nearly as bad as the price of the home theater speakers I seen yesterday. My wife's uncle is a cabinet builder and he's building a pair of speaker cabinets for a local home theater company and the pair of tower speakers is going retail for $32K. They already sold one set last week. Each speaker houses 1 12", 1 6.5", and 1 tweeter.

http://www.digitalp.com/dphome.htm

Last edited:

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
If I only want to go 120 MPH, will he sell it for $ 4.19 a roll? Hell if it works that way, why not spend $ 10.48 per roll and get a top end of 300 MPH! HA!

bouncer18

Established Member
wilson.jpg

from $4495.00

The best of the best sheet metal intakes out there. Computer-designed custom racing manifolds specifically for your application. CNC-machined runners and beautiful TIG welding on each manifold make them an attractive addition to any package. Make the most from your blower or turbos with a Wilson Manifold

46intake_tpi_fr8C.jpg

1-101A 4.6L DOHC Fuel Injected Intake Manifold 629.00

seems kinda step when compared to another intake of the same idea

Last edited:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
bouncer18 said:
46intake_tpi_fr8C.jpg

seems kinda step when compared to another intake of the same idea

The Sullivan intake by itself costs $629, add the rails and TB plenum and it will cost $1129.00, its still a rediculous price difference between the two.

bouncer18

Established Member
add another 600 to the Hyland one too.. it doesnt come with a TB (nor will a stock one work like it would with the Sullivan) and ofcourse the fuel rails

Users who are viewing this thread