What is my next step? GT 500 2011

Unero-GT500

Hi guys,

Just a little background information. From Sydney Australia I own a very rare piece of history well in Australia anyways. 2011 gt 500 with 26,000km on the clock. I've owned it for 8months now. Yes it set me back $110,000.00AUD because we never got s197 in Australia and we had to right hand convert the car to get it registered to drive on our roads. There would be no more then 200 gt 500 07-14 models in Australia.

Current mods I've made to the car which was completely stock when I bought it.

123 CAI
69MM TB
Trinity blower 2.4"
1050ID with BaP
Oil separators
Vmp triple pass heat exchanger duel fan
MGW shifter
Shockworks coilovers (Australian brand) made for our roads.
Cortex wattllinks
Cortex LC arms
Cortex torque arm
Cortex breather kit.
I'm thinking of upgrading the blower for my bday which is Oct 8th tossing between KB 3.2LC - VMP gen3r - whipple 3.0 it must fit under the factory hood/bonnet

Tuned by venomous tuning BJ wouldn't use anyone else his been the best to deal with.

I will probably build the engine next year depending on the world financial situation. But it will happen one day. But in the mean time. It's stock engine. On 98 which is your 93 and we do have access to E85.

This car is driven Most days of the week. Depending on weather also track it(yes I mean corners)

The main reason for the blower upgrade is efficiency I know whatever I upgrade to I'm not going to see huge power gains. On pump gas and stock engine.

Vmp hits harder on the lower rpm
KB - I don't know a lot about.
Whipple - is whipple haven't heard a bad thing about them.

Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread