What is my Cobra worth? 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra Vert

cosonic

Established Member
I am considering selling my 2003 Cobra Sonic Blue Convertible. It is extremely clean, always garaged, and only 20k miles. Has the minor mods below. I appreciate your feedback in advance!

-Steeda Tri-ax Shifter
-Motoblue True Grip Billet Aluminum Auxiliary idler pulley
-Phantom Series white face boost guage
- K&N FIPK2 cold air intake
-BBK 65mm Throttle body
-Ford FR500 catback dual exhaust pipes
-Diablosport chip upgrade
-PDQ 12PSI pulley upgrade
-IRS Brace
-Bassani X-Pipe with Cats
-H&R Sport Springs
-M&M Camber Plates

cosonic

Established Member
IMG_0568.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Good base mods, being a vert I would say you could get a healthy 25-26k to the right buyer

This .. as long as you are not in a hurry to sell. patience will get you a decent price.

shauncurt

Established Member
That's top dollar, u guys are high. I've had 3 sonic verts myself 21-23MAX but to get that u have to list @ 26 lol

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
This .. as long as you are not in a hurry to sell. patience will get you a decent price.

Agreed. Sonic Blue is a sexy color and I can't think of anyone who doesn't like it. If you can wait till March/April to sell you can get more money for it.

shauncurt

Established Member
Those are my purchase prices but I did get about the same when I resold. Either way it's a nice car and there's a ass for every seat.

Zemedici

Established Member
gotta remember normally verts arent as sought after as coupes.

I'd say 23kish, maybe a bit more.

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
gotta remember normally verts arent as sought after as cobras.

I'd say 23kish, maybe a bit more.

A vert is all I have ever sought :poke:

OP...I sold my 9k mile SB vert with new CCW's and nearly the same mods for 26,500 2 years ago. It took me several months to find a buyer. Guy added a Whipple and coil overs then sold it last year for $30k. Just depends on who is looking at the time you are selling. $23-24k would be a fair price for seller and buyer.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
A vert is all I have ever sought :poke:

OP...I sold my 9k mile SB vert with new CCW's and nearly the same mods for 26,500 2 years ago. It took me several months to find a buyer. Guy added a Whipple and coil overs then sold it last year for $30k. Just depends on who is looking at the time you are selling. $23-24k would be a fair price for seller and buyer.

Bruh you looney tunes anyway :)

Least we're in the same ballpark pricewise, so that's good. hahaha

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
gotta remember normally verts arent as sought after as cobras. .

Really? this depends more on where you live than anything else. and you do know that a convertible terminator is still a cobra right?

Zemedici

Established Member
Really? this depends more on where you live than anything else. and you do know that a convertible terminator is still a cobra right?

yeah I know, there are some guys that would rather have verts, but from my experience with all the guys on this board, whom live all over the world, they'd prefer coupes.

And now I realize my type-o, will correct at once. Thank you sir. haha

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
yeah I know, there are some guys that would rather have verts, but from my experience with all the guys on this board, whom live all over the world, they'd prefer coupes.

And now I realize my type-o, will correct at once. Thank you sir. haha
LOL ... and yeah but most guys on this board race theirs and for racing a coupe is def better, regardless of what kind of racing it is, that is why I have 1 coupe (95) and one vert (04) best of both worlds ..

Users who are viewing this thread