what is my 01' worth?

01MGSVT

Established Member
i am looking to sell my 01' cobra. im trying to get an idea what i could get for it.
0714001828.jpg

0714001830.jpg

0223001701.jpg

it has almost 112,000 miles on it, 2 month old nitto 555s all the way around,4:10s, performance clutch-not sure on the brand, JLT cold air kit, Diablo tuner, pypes off-road x w/ a slp loudmouth 2 catback, interior is in great shape-no holes or tears in seats just normal wear, HIDs in the headlights and foglights. i have added the moroso powersteering tank, steeda catchcan, chrome strut covers w/ the nuts and a polished fuse box cover w/ the cobra emblem on it since the engine pic i posted. i also have the factory hood and wing, and all the factory tanks to go with it.

so what would it be worth??

Last edited:

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
badass car.. it's '01 not 01' btw [/pet peeve off]

where did you get that stainless sight shield (header panel cover)?

Last edited:

zPipes

Established Member
NADA style puts us around 12k. I would say you should be able to pull a bit more due to mods and your car looks pretty clean. id shoot for 14 firm, or 15 negotiable

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
^^ PM me a price shipped. Is it the same as MGSVT? Pics? Condition? Creases or bends?

01MGSVT

Established Member
NADA style puts us around 12k. I would say you should be able to pull a bit more due to mods and your car looks pretty clean. id shoot for 14 firm, or 15 negotiable

i was thinking along in that price range, i was kinda leaning on 14 or best offer. i want either a 07-09 GT or a 03-04 cobra

BLK SUNSHINE

Unfortunately the mods are not going to fetch any more money unless you find a specific buyer. The plus is you saved the original parts so someone could return it to stock. I would look on Ebay and AutoTrader and find a vehicle in similar shape and price accordingly. From what I have seen lately you are looking at the $11,500.00 to $13,000.00 but it never hurts to ask for more and lower the price cause you might find someone looking for that specific car.

On a different note: What chin spoiler is that? Mach I or 03-04 Cobra? Hard to tell for sure.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Unfortunately the mods are not going to fetch any more money unless you find a specific buyer. The plus is you saved the original parts so someone could return it to stock. I would look on Ebay and AutoTrader and find a vehicle in similar shape and price accordingly. From what I have seen lately you are looking at the $11,500.00 to $13,000.00 but it never hurts to ask for more and lower the price cause you might find someone looking for that specific car.

On a different note: What chin spoiler is that? Mach I or 03-04 Cobra? Hard to tell for sure.

Looks like a 03/04 Chin.

Op I would try what you are thinking 14k obo. Or even a bit higher to get what you think you could get out of it.:beer:

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
The car looks mint, not to mention perfect. Hold on to it. The market for these cars is bad right now, trust me, I just picked mine up for 6 grand, granted it was a rebuilt salvage, but the title is clean now and it has a 5.3L BB stroker, fr-500 cams, full terminator body panels and interior...etc... KEEP IT!!!!! Forge the motor and put a turbo on it!

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
termis are a everywhere and GTs are GTs. Forge and Force FTW

Users who are viewing this thread