What is it worth?

Tyler06

Established Member
Hello,

I have a 2003 Mustang Cobra Oxford White with 26k miles. I am pondering selling the car, I was looking to get the value of the car. The thing is, the car was hit above the wheel well on the passenger rear quarter. The car was appraised to be hit for 2k worth of damage. There is a possibility it could be removed by paintless dent removal. I was looking to see what a low mileage original car in this condition would be worth. All original paint and other then the hit the car is extremely clean.

Mods:
H&R Super Sport Springs
Bassani X pipe
Borla Stingers
Short Throw Shifter
Ported Blower
4lb metco
KAB boost a pump
Car made 505 rwhp and 515 torque

hotcobra03

Established Member
There could be more damage than seen.

We got a bump in right rear and it knocked the rear alignment out.

Something moved. Never had it looked at but had to readjust what I could

cbehr

Established Member
I can't comment on value but I'd try paintless dent repair first...I hate resprayed anything. IMO the paint almost NEVER matches 100% and then they blend panels etc. I know it doesn't bother some but for some reason I have keen eye for this and pick it up on cars just walking thru parking lots etc all the time. My wife thinks I'm nuts when I randomly point it out.

That being said I think white is an easier color to match.

Tyler06

Established Member
IMG_4641.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tyler06

Established Member
Here is the picture of the damage. It’s more of a lighter hit. There is no damage to past that and the alignment is good with the car.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cbehr

Established Member
I'm no body shop guy and it's hard to tell from a pic for sure but I've seen worse fixed with paintless dent. Give it a shot and if it works you can pocket the rest of the $$

Users who are viewing this thread