What is a good price to pay for a TVS supercharger?

Native

Established Member
There's a local guy selling a 2013 TVS supercharger for $1,500. Is this a good deal?

Sorry if this my question seems elementary. I've upgraded a few 03-04 Cobra superchargers but never one of my GT500's.

Thanks!

Speedboosted

Established Member
Yes that is a good price. Does it come with the elbow and pulley? Assuming it does, then go grab that now. If it doesn't have the elbow, you can pick up a stock elbow (flows well) for around $75 or so or you can get a BPS elbow (slightly better) for $275 and up

08KR525

Established Member
That's a good deal, especially if it has the elbow and a smaller pulley . Just check out the rotors and case for any issues.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
That is a good price. Swapping the GT500 blower is easier than the Cobra. The inner cooler is not attached to the GT500 blower.

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
There's a local guy selling a 2013 TVS supercharger for $1,500. Is this a good deal?

Sorry if this my question seems elementary. I've upgraded a few 03-04 Cobra superchargers but never one of my GT500's.

Thanks!

Easy as pie to do. I just did mine with injectors and plugs. I had more beers than hours involved.

Price? I paid $1,800.00 with a 2.4. I sold the 2.4, so out the door I am at about $1,650.00. I thought that was fair. No shipping nada.

I don't see any/many for $1,500.00. But I believe they get snatched within minutes of being posted.

Sounds like you found a good deal. I would go for it especially if I could view it in person before purchase like I was fortunate enough to.

Users who are viewing this thread